Some, but not all, of the specific services offered by the Palm Desert Law Group include
- Contract Review/Drafting, Business Counseling, and Asset Protection through the Formation and Reorganization of Businesses into Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations.
- Preparation/Review of Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Meeting Minutes, etc.;
- Obtaining Fictitious Business Names;
- Partnership Agreement Drafting, Negotiation, and Review;
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Drafting, Negotiation, and Review;
- Breach of Contract Litigation; and
- Contract review, including attention to Stark Law and Anti-kickback Law compliance
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Education and Creation of Wills, Revocable Living Trusts;
- Preparation of Irrevocable Trusts;
- Preparation of Wills, Advanced Healthcare Directives, Powers of Attorney;
- Trust Administration; and
- Probate Litigation
- Preparation/Review of Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Preparation/Review of Employee Handbooks
- Defense and Prosecution of Hour and Wage Claims before the Department of Industrial Relations Labor Commissioner
- Defense and Prosecution of Hour and Wage Claim litigation in state superior court
- Evictions/Unlawful Detainers Lawsuits, including preparation of legal Notices to Quit;
- Negotiation and Preparation of Commercial Leases;
- Contract review; and
- Real Estate Litigation.
- Home Owners Association issues
Pantea Ilbeigi, Esq.Pantea Ilbeigi, Esq. is the founder of the Palm Desert Law Group. After spending four years as a senior associate at the Law Office of David Philipson in beautiful Big Bear Lake, California, she decided to move to the Desert to offer high quality business, employment, real estate, and estate planning services to residents of the Coachella Valley.
Here in the Desert, Ms. Ilbeigi prides herself on offering exceptional service to her physician and small business clients. Not only is she able to handle virtually all business related matters, including the formation of partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations, the preparation and review of business contracts, including making sure that all relevant agreements are Stark Law and Anti-kickback law compliant, and litigation, Ms. Ilbeigi also practices employment law, estate planning, and real estate law.
While in Big Bear, Ms. Ilbeigi primarily handled the needs of local business and corporate clients, drafting agreements, reviewing contracts, and ensuring compliance with state requirements. Ms. Ilbeigi also practiced civil litigation, including filing and defending against breach of contract lawsuits, defending wage and hour claims before the labor commissioner and in state court, obtaining and defending against unlawful detainer lawsuits, and representing both creditors and debtors in the practice’s federal bankruptcy practice. In her spare time, Ms. Ilbeigi was the CanTree Committee chair for the Big Bear Association of Realtors in 2015, helping the organization raise $32,000.00 for three local food pantries.
Prior to moving to Big Bear, Ms. Ilbeigi lived in the High Desert, assisting physicians and ambulatory surgical centers maintain HIPAA compliance, obtain and maintain Joint Commission Accreditation, and ensure that business arrangements and contracts did not violate Stark and Anti-kickback laws.
Ms. Ilbeigi earned her J.D. in 2010 from Seton Hall University School of Law and her B.A., cum laude, in 2007 from New York University. She is admitted to practice law in all California State Courts and in the Central Federal District Court of the State of California.