We offer 3 levels of planning to suit you and your family’s individual needs. From starter plans aimed primarily for families with young children with little in the way of financial wealth to more robust plans for well-established families concerned with matters of asset protection, preservation and increased growth, we’ve got you covered. Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you, that your plan will work, and you have real security.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor your plan to best fulfill your dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves.
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- Families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans, we include a no-charge 3-year review to ensure that, as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan to ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection.
Additionally, we offer annual membership programs to ensure that your plan continues to work for you and your family throughout your lifetime, your assets are always owned in the right way, and you are able to feel confident calling us with any legal issue without ever worrying about receiving a bill in the mail for hourly fees.
Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect you, your family, or your life.
We love to serve the whole family and multiple generations of the same family. From free estate checkups for elderly parents to basic planning documents for young adult children, become part of our client family and feel how much we care about you.